1. This disclaimer is understood to be the following:
2. The below is applicable to the web page. By using the web page you automatically agree to the contents of this disclaimer.
3. The publisher will make every effort to regularly update and/or add information to the content of this web page. Despite this care and attention, the content may possibly be incomplete and/or incorrect.
4. The publisher publishes the content of the web page in the state in which it is actually provided, without any guarantee or safeguard of its soundness or suitability for a certain purpose or otherwise. The content is experimental and intended for private use.
5. The publisher cannot be held liable for any damage that has occurred or may occur and results from, or is in any respect related to, the use of this web page or with the impossibility of being able to consult the web page.
6. The publisher can edit, amend or terminate the webpage at its own discretion at any given moment, with or without any prior notification. The publisher is not responsible for the consequences of any modifications or termination.
7. Subject to this disclaimer, the publisher is not responsible for files from third parties linked to the web page. The existence of a link does not automatically ratify any files attached to it.
8. Unauthorised or improper use of the web page or its content may imply a possible breach of intellectual rights, legislation relating to privacy, publication and/or communication in the broadest sense of the word. You are responsible for all data you send from the web page.
9. The publisher reserves the right to deny access to the web page and/or to make use of certain services which are offered on the web page. In line with this, the publisher may monitor access to the web page.
10. You will protect and indemnify the publisher, the publisher's employees, representatives, license holders, trade partners and the author of this disclaimer against any judicial and extra-judicial measures, convictions and such like, including the costs incurred for legal aid, accountants etc. which are a direct or indirect consequence or related to your use of the web page, your breach of any legislation whatsoever or the rights of third parties.
© mr. F.J. Van Eeckhoutte, ICT/IE-advocaat, Amersfoort,